Wednesday, August 19, 2026

reunion ʚïɞ

 

 

 

Yuppeee super fun day!! Reunion with Charlie and JasmineWe had a super fun day, we hung out downtown and ate yummy ice creamjasmine bought me the cutest rilakkuma in a kitty onesie plushie and a mini target basket as a late birthday presentI'm so happy... the ice cream was SO good and it was in the cutest cup ever 




 
^fitted up...go follow
after we walked around the target and barnes and noble we decided to go to jasmines housewe tried on clothes and then ate all of jasmine's yummy food

I'm so sad my summer break is almost over.. I can't believe I'm gonna be a senior soon!! I'm old now!!!I also finally wrote my college essay, so that's good I guess



No comments:

Post a Comment

★_~~~_halloween~★.★★..★★.★.★

Hhhhaallloooo!!! I am currently on a day weekend. So happy~~~  I made new themes for my cutie phone I wanted to do a DJ SiSeN inspired phone...