Sunday, August 16, 2026

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)Thoughts and updates💓

 

Some of you may not know, but i run a YouTube channel focused on making 2000s~2010s styled videos ^_^ What the hell does that mean? I record my videos with my digital camera, and ALL of them are edited with software from the 2000s. (Windows live movie maker!) Cool right? ^_^ I just finished editing and uploading a new video!! Jasmine pudding master and i make a Poppin Cookin sushi set~ It was very delicious and funi would appreciate it if you guys would check it out and maybe leave a comment~ 

 

Youtube Video! Subscribe 

 By the way~ Jasmine has a blog too if you didn't know ^_^ Go support!!

Pudding Blog 

I have been archiving this gyaruo model's blog pictures on pinterest.(check it out!) and ive realized just how much they used their blog! They seriously have like 20~90 blog posts per month.I don't think I've even made 10 in a month! I can't even fathom posting more than once a day! That's crazy, but I love their commitment!!!! I have started trying to blog as much as possible, and I have written down things I want to update about on here... I don't think I'll ever reach 20+ blogs per month but I do want to have a good amount of memories on here that I can look back on in the future. ^_^ 

That's it for now~ Good night




















 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

★_~~~_halloween~★.★★..★★.★.★

Hhhhaallloooo!!! I am currently on a day weekend. So happy~~~  I made new themes for my cutie phone I wanted to do a DJ SiSeN inspired phone...