Wednesday, August 12, 2026

my purchases

 

I love online shopping!!! here is what i bought recently

 



look at this beautiful mini hat headband~~~ oh its so beautiful 

 



equally as gorgeous, this beautiful gothic style coat!!! wow!! 

last but not least~~~ this nice velvet red coat thingy ^_^ i hope to use this one along with the red hat to create a cute outfit and take cool pictures~~ i will also use it during halloween with white face paint and go as some sort of vampire hopefully  oh man... i cant wait for halloween!! fall is the perfect weather, and all of the stores and malls decorate! i also cant wait for more spirit halloweens to open. woohoo!! school starts in less than 2 weeks, and i really hate to see summer break end but i am also kind of excited. i know that as soon as school starts, itll become fall really quickly and all my favorite things will come (∩^o^)⊃━☆ i also have a bunch of halloween/spooky/fall related decomail blog decorations ready~~ yay!

 

 

 

 

 









2 comments:

  1. ohhh my gosh you're literally so so cool!! You should totally do a photoshoot with your new clothes and totally invite someone to do it with you (👀 👀 👀 ) have fun aura farming!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wrote that with the intention of going to your house (and eating all of your food) (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

      Delete

★_~~~_halloween~★.★★..★★.★.★

Hhhhaallloooo!!! I am currently on a day weekend. So happy~~~  I made new themes for my cutie phone I wanted to do a DJ SiSeN inspired phone...