Friday, August 28, 2026

⋆。°✩ 学校✮開始✮平成髪スタイル

 

oh my god. i wanted to blog after the first day of school but i started this new show and i seriously could not stop watching. it is now friday afternoon and i have experienced an entire week of senior year!! anyways, that show that i couldn't stop watching is kamen rider den oit's really funny, i have been neglecting my hobbies and ignoring my friends over this

i really want to show my new way of styling my hair!!! i've always loved how gyaruo hair was styled, and just heisei trends in general, but after watching some kamen rider i actually wanted to start doing my hair like that. unfortunately.... my hair is not long enough to perfect it BUT i still tried it out and wore my hair like that for a few days at school! i made a new vkei j-fashion loving friend at school, YAY! i was worried that my attempt at heisei hair flopped and that i just looked like i had a birds nest on my head, but later at night when my new friend and i were talking and i told them that i was into gyaruo fashion, they told me "i knew it!!! i could tell from your hair" IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL WHAT I WAS GOING FORlet me put some photos of said hair style below here!!!

 the ugly flat before

 

the post-styling

 i wonder if you can see any difference i need to grow my hair out... 

i was actually not just inspired by kamen rider,, but ive been archiving A LOT of gyaruo blog pictures recently,,, and their hair is just TOO COOLcheck out what ive saved so far!!! i have two:. click me >︿< + click me too!!! (>_<)) 
pic from my first day of school!i used my cute rilakkuma shirt.


now for my first week experience~~~ i actually did not want to go to senior sunrise... i woke up in time for it, but i was SO tired and it didnt feel worth it ^_^ so i slept in he he he..i started that chinese class, and i dont know what i was thinking when i signed up. it looks really interesting, but it's just a lot of effort for a language im not that passionate about, especially when im already putting in a lot of hours per week into japanese.SO! i was able to enroll into an actual japanese class, but its at another school so i get to take a bus there! so cool right~~ i still need to get assessed so i can switch to a higher level of japanese though, i had to be put in japanese 1 since i don't have any "official" credits. i havent been in a bus in so long... ive been walking to school everyday. it was very calming, i was able to relax and listen to my music!! ^_<~ recently i have been listening to gazette's chizuru a lot. did you know i used to really like gazette back in like.... 6th grade?! it was never a phase... i actually used to use a flip phone back then as well, but it was not a very good flip phone. at the time i LOVED it, but it did not have any useful features like my current keitai does,, and i also needed the japanese keyboard anyway ^_^ i miss using that phone... i had a lot of gazette music videos on there LOL. 

 

going to pudding master's house tomorrow again yay!!! hopefully we can get new pictures with my NEW SUPER COOL COAT!!! LOOK 

it was pretty cheap for what it is,,, and i love all the detailsthe hood part is comically big and covers my entire face when i put it on,, but its still so cool!!! ignore the bright blue jeans that don't match it, i plan to wear black pants with it. at the moment i was too lazy to put together an actual outfit and just wanted to practice my white base makeup thing and my hair.. 

 

 

 thats it for today! bye bey beybey eyb eye


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the hair styling! Reminds me of the gyaruo version of surf kei!
    Ah I wish I could get into a Japanese language class. I'm so horrible at studying on my own ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yippee thank you!! ^_^ that makes me so happy to hear... and so real,, maybe you can find an online course that's similar enough to a real class? I used to use this site: https://minato-jf.jp ! they have a lot of free courses~~~ and same I suck on my own T_T

      Delete
  2. I love your hair so much and the coat, I wish to pull of a style like that! I keep hearing so many of my friends taking Chinese and Japanese classes at their school... How?! We only have Italian and other European languages. ( ˶°ㅁ°) !!

    Also, what brand is your flip phone? I've been meaning to buy one but don't know where to check.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wuuuaaah thank you so much!!! (ToT)/~ and you totally can bro!!! U should try >︿<My area has mostly asian people, so our schools tend to have classes such as chinese, korean, viet, and jp ^_^ My school has chinese, but I was able to apply for japanese through something called an "academy" class where kids can take special classes at other schools that have them, im not sure if this is a nationwide thing or just my county though ≡(▔﹏▔)≡ My phone is a cutie kyocera 902kc!!! it works in the US with t mobile, at least I can confirm that for the east coast ^_^ I usually find mine on ebay for cheapy cheapy, but if you want a brand new one you can find them on kyoex. They are pretty expensive though ^_<💦 Good luck finding one!!!

      Delete
    2. One day, I'll def try it when I have free time to experiment! ~

      Woah... That's interesting to hear! From where I live, there's mostly Mexicans and Filipinos so I guess that explains it. I live right by the border so Spanish classes are highlighted as a language class to take.

      Thank you so much, I'll let you know if I was able to buy one! Super excited to own a cute flippy and adding so much keychains heheh. ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)

      Delete

★_~~~_halloween~★.★★..★★.★.★

Hhhhaallloooo!!! I am currently on a day weekend. So happy~~~  I made new themes for my cutie phone I wanted to do a DJ SiSeN inspired phone...