HELLO!!! I am at my dads house this weekend and we just came back from this super cute store!!! I got a lot of photos so I will show those as well as what I got~~~![]()
awhhh I really wanted the gyaru hello kitty but the black and white one is still very cute tooAWW LOOK AT HOW CUTE THESE JOURNAL BINDERS ARE!!! my first time seeing mezzo piano and angel blue branded merchandise in America! they were so cute,, I want to go back and buy the angel blue one really badly. the mezzo piano one is also insanely cute but I don't like pink nor do I wear mezzo piano
I do really like the colors and sparkle of the angel blue one,,,!!! I am not sure what I would use it for though. im not sure if these are sticker binders or actual notebooks I would have to go back and read the tag... but I still really want them either way!
there were also these extremely cute stickers!!!
wow so cute! I love glittery raised stickers... the chiikawa ones especially remind me of the types of stickers sold when I was a child
I really wanted to get them but they were $7 which isn't bad but the rest were around $2 and I couldn't justify it.... so I ended up getting none![]()
aww look at these jumbo hair clips!!! I also really wanted these but I don't have long hair so im not sure what I would use it for.... aaw but they're so cute ![]()
cute gachapon
I have a manga of this nyanko kitty!!! aww he's so cute. there were a bunch of gachapon options of him~~ I really wanted one of the watches
I really want a cute big bright watch now... I may or may not have saved a bunch of old cutie watches on depop and thanks to my depop addiction I will probably have a few ordered by the end of the week![]()
I went to the arcade yesterday!!! they had a pump it up WOOHOO!!! I love pump it up I spent basically all of my credits on that cabinet ... i was sweating a lot by the end of it. I swear I burned 2000 calories on pump it up alone that day. I think I have abs now. my entire body is so sore today....,, this always happens whenever I play pumpitup
then I went home and ate yummy pizza ![]()












Omg this sounds like the best store!!! Does it have a site to buy from? I miss seeing stuff like this T_T Ahhhhhh I used to live for Pump and DDR ToT
ReplyDeleteim not sure if they have a true online store but the store was called ebisu life store!!! they have a website with a store list https://www.usebisu.com/en/
DeleteThank you so much! I'll check it out!
Delete