Sunday, July 26, 2026

♡ ぬい活 ♡

 

wow 2 posts in one day!!! you really have no life huh hiyoko! SHUT UP did you guys have "baby themes?" when I was a baby, all my stuff had Winnie the Pooh on it. I had a pooh pillow, a pooh blanket, pooh sheets, pooh socks, pooh onesies, pooh pacifiers, and more... I think that's so cuteI don't want children but if I ever somehow do, I would definitely also give them a baby theme. I would give them a rilakkuma theme of course... a few months ago, I had found a bunch of rilakkuma baby stuff!! it was so cute!!!



  aww look how adorable

speaking of babies,,,, I bought a bunch of clothes for my baby shobon plushie!im still at my dads house this weekend, and I didn't bring my shobon kaomoji plushie out of fear that his dog would somehow find it and rip him apartI could NOT!!!! let that happen!!! let me show you guys what I bought~~~ 

first up~~~ this cutie white and blue pajama setaww aww my shobon will be able to put on his pajamas and go to sleep aww aww  im 17 years old bro 

this cute light blue kitty jacket~~~ I bought it because it reminds me of the tenshi kawaii fashion style. shobon shall be cute and fashionable too 

another light blue warm and comfy cozy coat(?) for little shobon. aww he is gonna be so warm in the wintertime

← teal uniform! aww so cute he will go to school with me aww



maid outfit for shobon because he is moe 









pudding so that my shobon can eat and be happy

clothing rack for my shobon to store all of his cute clothes


my mom will 10000% get mad at me for buying all of these clothes for him, so to avoid this, I also bought a mexico jersey for shobon. she will think its so cute and forget that I spent 1 billion dollars on all of thisYAY!!! I can't wait for it all to arrive! once it does I will take a bunch of cute pictures and post them on here woohoo!!! that's it for today~~~ time for me to go to sleep. Goodnight~~~














4 comments:

  1. my baby theme was anything barbie and pink , but my kids will have a avengers theme specifically avengers end game and the other on will have a jjk theme because YOLO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby theme was everything Princess Tiana! I loved her so much as a small child as well <3 I'm pretty sure I had the largest Princess Tiana collection at one point lol

    ReplyDelete

★_~~~_halloween~★.★★..★★.★.★

Hhhhaallloooo!!! I am currently on a day weekend. So happy~~~  I made new themes for my cutie phone I wanted to do a DJ SiSeN inspired phone...