Saturday, September 19, 2026

★_~~~_halloween~★.★★..★★.★.★

Hhhhaallloooo!!! I am currently on aday weekend. So happy~~~ 

I made new themes for my cutie phone

I wanted to do a DJ SiSeN inspired phone theme so I ended up with this

 

 

 

 

 

 but.... It might be too much for my liking *SOB* so I made a tamer version that still has sisen's cool photos on it.

 

 

 

 

 is it cute?

he's so cool T_T i want photos just like his!!! but i need to become cool first...
i also need clothing like his... stores are finally putting out halloween stuff so i'm thinking maybe i can buy a few things and diy some stuff!!! ^_^ i got some new white face paint since the one i currently have feels disgusting and really sucks. i'll try it out tonight and maybe even force my brother to get some photos of me~~~  I might also go to spirit halloween this monday. So excited
 
 
 
 my digital camera screen broke thoughi left it in my backpack and kinda forgot about it and when i turned it on the right half of the screen just shows rainbow pixels. But whats worse. i left it on my desk for a few days and i turn it on again AND NOW THERE ARE LINES ALL OVER THE SCREENit didn't take any impact so idk why its doing this...sob sob sob :( 
 
anyways. my hair is finally getting longer!!! i hate the feeling though T_T i have been clipping it up... but i'm very happy that it grew YAY!!! 
 
 i really need to learn tora tora tora O_Oi often practice para para i already know, but i never feel like learning a new one... Sob... doing the ones i already know is super easy because i just need play the music on my ipod and dance. But with new ones, i have to get out my computer and find the mirrored version...SOOOO MUCH WORK but i'll try and force myself to learn tora tonight ^_<
 sllluurrpppp... It'll start getting colder this week. I cant wait for fall
 
 
i want one so bad.... Awwwww


Ok bye. If i get cool photos with my white face paint ill post them soon~~~~
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the first DJ SiSen theme (that's just the more decora and colorful cybergoth lover out of me) but I get what you mean... The color strain would be insane, esp on a daily basis HAHA

    ReplyDelete

★_~~~_halloween~★.★★..★★.★.★

Hhhhaallloooo!!! I am currently on a day weekend. So happy~~~  I made new themes for my cutie phone I wanted to do a DJ SiSeN inspired phone...